Tyler TX Car Accident Lawyers
Experienced Tyler TX Auto Accident Lawyers
Car accidents often come out of nowhere. Drivers in Tyler never expect a car crash, but they happen with more frequency than we’d like to imagine. Do you know what to do in the aftermath of an automobile accident? And what will happen if you sustain significant injuries that prevent you from working an earning an income? These are questions you don’t need to tackle on your own. The anxiety of a car accident is more than enough to deal with. Let the experiencedTyler auto accident lawyers atLoncar & Associates help you to file a claim for compensation today.
When a negligent driver causes a crash, you deserve to be compensated for your injuries. At Loncar & Associates, we know that this is a difficult time for you and your family. We will treat you with the respect you deserve and will advocate for you every step of the way. Contact us today to discuss your claim.
What Causes Car Accidents in Tyler TX?
According to the Texas Department of Transportation, traffic fatalities have been dropping in Texas over the past few years, perhaps due to the increased use of seat belts and vehicle safety features. However, Tyler sits on a busy highway route between Shreveport and the Dallas-Fort Worth area. As a result, car accidents occur with some regularity in Tyler. Some of the key causes of automobile crashes include:
· Aggressive Driving: drivers are often aggressive on the Tyler roadways, speeding and breaking other significant traffic laws. When drivers behave aggressively, they put other Tyler residents at risk of a car accident.
· Distracted driving: more often than not, drivers who use cell phones can’t pay enough attention to the road. Texas law only prohibits the use of cell phones in certain circumstances, but it’s important to keep your eyes and your mental concentration on the highway.
· Drowsy driving: whether you’re on I-20 heading toward Dallas or simply through Tyler, driving while you’re tired can have serious consequences. Even if you don’t fall asleep behind the wheel, a brief moment of dozing off can cause a serious car accident.
· Drunk driving: according to the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles, there are serious penalties for DWIs and DUIs in Texas. Not only can you risk having your license suspended or going to jail, but you can risk the lives and health of other drivers out on the roadways.
· Inclement weather: Tyler can have some unexpected wintry weather and strong rains. Use your best judgment and stay off the roads if the driving conditions could be unsafe.
· Defective automobile parts: sometimes drivers aren’t liable for car accidents at all. Instead, a defective car part could have caused the accident, and the victims can seek compensation from the manufacturer or distributor of the defective part.
You Deserve Compensation for Your Texas Auto Accident
If you have suffered serious injuries in a Tyler auto accident, you may be eligible for compensation. Depending on the specific types of injuries you sustained, you could receive the following forms of compensation:
· Money to pay your medical bills and related hospital expenses
· Compensation for your pain and suffering
· Recompense for lost wages, both current and future
· Compensation for life-altering injuries, such disfigurement, permanent scarring, and paralysis
· Compensation for brain damage
· Payment for your loss of enjoyment of life
If you weren’t the victim of an accident but lost a loved one in a serious car crash, you may be eligible for additional forms of compensation. Depending on the specific details of your case, theTexas accident lawyers at Loncar & Associates may be able to help you obtain compensation for burial and funeral expenses, as well as the loss of your loved one’s companionship.
Don’t Hesitate to Contact a Tyler Auto Accident Lawyer
When you’ve been injured in a Texas auto accident, it’s important to have experienced legal counsel on your side. TheTyler accident lawyers atLoncar & Associates have been handling these claims for years. Contact us today to discuss your case.
Tyler TX Useful Links:
[wpseo_map id="4658" width="400" height="300" zoom="-1" map_style="roadmap" show_route="1"]