Texas Product Liability Attorneys
If a defective manufactured product causes injury or death, you may be able to file a lawsuit to obtain compensation. At the Texas law firm of Loncar & Associates, our attorneys have been helping injured people since 1988. Our law firm has the resources and the experience to give injured people the support they need after an injury, providing a strong arm in difficult times. If you have suffered an injury from a defective product or are grieving over the death of a loved one, contact one of our six offices to learn if you have case.
The area of the law that governs injuries from defective products is called product liability law. This covers almost any type of product, from pharmaceuticals to toys. Our law firm has helped people injured by defects in the design, manufacturing, and marketing of products such as:
- Motor vehicles with defects involving seatbelts, tires, and roof strength
- Drugs such as Vioxx and Phen-Phen
- Lawn and garden equipment, including lawn mowers, leaf blowers, and weed cutters
- Heavy machinery such as tractors, bulldozers, and cranes
- Medical devices such as stents, pacemakers, joint replacements
- Farm equipment, including silos and balers
- Industrial machinery used on assembly lines
- Recreational vehicles such as JetSkis, ATVs, and motorboats
Cases involving products such as these can be complex and require significant research to identify the defect. Our law firm uses experts in all industries to construct strong cases for injured clients, obtaining compensation for medical expenses, lost income, and pain and suffering. When a defective product causes a wrongful death, our lawyers have successfully helped grieving families obtain the resources they need to put their lives back together.
Our law firm has six offices in Texas communities such as Beaumont, Tyler, McAllen, El Paso, Wichita Falls, and Dallas. From these offices we serve communities such as Frisco, Fort Worth, and Galveston. If you are unable to visit one of our office locations, we will travel anywhere in the state to discuss a product liability case. For more information about our legal services after a defective product injury or death, contact one of our offices for a free initial consultation.