Personal Injury Law Firm
Our law firm has been providing injured people with relief since 1988. If you have suffered a catastrophic injury as a result of negligence and misconduct, call an experienced attorney to learn about your options and your rights. Contact Loncar & Associates at one of our eight Texas offices to learn if you have a personal injury case.
We focus on personal injury cases arising from:
- Car Crashes: Hundreds of fatal auto accidents occur every year in Texas, with many more causing catastrophic injury.
- Truck Accident: In an encounter between a tractor-trailer and a car, the car always loses.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Motorcycle riders are extremely vulnerable in an accident, even with helmets and protective gear.
- Construction Site Accidents: Construction sites are among the most dangerous places to work.
- DWI Accidents: If you have been injured or a loved one killed by a drunk driver, our lawyers can help.
- Pedestrian Accidents: Pedestrians usually have the right of way, making many accidents involving a motor vehicle and a pedestrian the responsibility of the driver of the car.
- Premises Liability / Slip and Fall: Owners are responsible for making sure their property is safe.
- Products Liability: If you are injured because of a defect in the design, manufacture, or labeling of a product, you may be able to obtain compensation.
- Dog Bites: The emotional cost of an animal attack is almost as great as the expense for physical injuries, especially among children.
Many of our clients come to us with catastrophic injuries, such as brain injury and spinal cord injury. Others are devastated over the wrongful death of a loved one. Still others have become disabled in ways that make filing a claim for Social Security Disability (SSD) the best option.
We make it easy to consult an attorney. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff, our Spanish-speaking lawyers, and our welcoming and convenient offices have one purpose: to assist clients after an injury or wrongful death. Contact us in Dallas, Houston, Lubbock, Amarillo, Tyler, McAllen, El Paso, Beaumont, or Wichita Falls. Find out how we can help.